At Remington Wheels, we appreciate the outdoors, and everything that the outdoor lifestyle has to offer. Seeing the sun rise from a treestand. The humbling feeling looking down from a ridge, a cool fall breeze against your face. The smell of a smoker. Sitting next to a warm fire with friends after a cold day in the feild. The crunch of fallen leaves, or snow underneath your boots. The far off bugle of a bull, The anxiety that sets in, the second you see the one you’ve been after. Shaking as you pray you made a good shot. The smile that won’t go away, when you walk up on your trophy. Most of all, We’re Americans. We love, cherish, honor, and respect our freedoms, that God, and the people who serve, have given us.
So c’mon in. Kick off your boots. Gather your loved ones, and enjoy the automotive/offroad products that bear the name of a trusted, American Icon, Since 1816.
- REMINGTON EDITION KATZKIN PREMIUM LEATHER | CHOICE of 4 DIFFERENT (CENTURION EXCLUSIVE) COLOR COMBINATIONS (SHOWN ABOVE)
- REMINGTON EDITION PREMIUM BADGING
- CHOICE OF Level I, II, III, BDS SUSPENSION SYSTEMS w/ FOX Pro Alluminum 2.0 SHOCKS
- 3C Exclusive HD OFFROAD WHEELS | choice of design/finish and size
- DICK CEPEK TIRES | choice of TRAIL COUNTRY EXP (all terrain) or EXTREME COUNTRY (mud terrain)35" & 37" options
- CENTURION EDITION US SPEEDO PREMIUM FACE GAUGES
- Remington Edition FASTWAY TRAILER HITCH
- AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS or N-FAB sidesteps or IRON CROSS sidesteps
- GIBSON Exhaust SystemHYPERTECH Calibration Tool
- OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE -
CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED RIDE HEIGHT
LEVEL I - Suspension raises front of truck 2" with a leveling kit, to fit a 32" or 33" tire, and gives the truck a slightly higher / more aggressive stance than stock.
LEVEL II - Suspension raises the entire of truck 3.5" with a suspension lift, to fit a 33" or 35" tire, depending on the wheel offset, and gives the truck a higher / more aggressive stance than LEVEL I.
LEVEL III - Suspension raises the entire of truck 6" with a suspension lift, to fit a 35" or 37" tire, depending on the wheel offset, and gives the truck a higher / more aggressive stance than LEVEL I and LEVEL II.