On a cross-country drive home, from a Montana Mule Deer hunt in 2017, The 3rd Century Conversions team was inspired to create a truck that honored the beauty, and boldness of the legendary western towns, that are scattered throughout states like; North & South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arizona, Nevada, & Texas. We wanted to build a truck that embodied the courage, hard work, dedication, & grit of the Western American Ranchers, Outlaws, & Cowboys.
- DEADWOOD EDITION KATZKIN PREMIUM LEATHER | CHOICE of 3 DIFFERENT (DEADWOOD EXCLUSIVE) COLOR COMBINATIONS (SHOWN ABOVE)
- DEADWOOD EDITION PREMIUM BADGING
- CHOICE OF Level I, II, III, BDS SUSPENSION SYSTEMS w/ FOX Pro Alluminum 2.0 SHOCKS
- 3C Exclusive HD OFFROAD WHEELS | choice of design/finish and size
- DICK CEPEK TIRES | choice of TRAIL COUNTRY EXP (all terrain) or EXTREME COUNTRY (mud terrain)
35" & 37" options
- DEADWOOD EDITION US SPEEDO PREMIUM FACE GAUGES
- 3C FASTWAY TRAILER HITCH
- AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEPS or N-FAB sidesteps or IRON CROSS sidesteps
- GIBSON Exhaust System
HYPERTECH Calibration Tool
- OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE -
CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED RIDE HEIGHT
LEVEL II - Suspension raises the entire of truck 3.5" with a suspension lift, to fit a 33" or 35" tire, depending on the wheel offset, and gives the truck a higher / more aggressive stance than LEVEL I.
LEVEL III - Suspension raises the entire of truck 6" with a suspension lift, to fit a 35" or 37" tire, depending on the wheel offset, and gives the truck a higher / more aggressive stance than LEVEL I and LEVEL II.